Facebook has introduced a new Ads Manager and it’s now easier to manage your campaigns and see at a glance how your ads are doing.
The fantastic audience graph let you see the number of users your ads actually reached (as opposed to your entire targeted audience). Constantly updated metrics let you see how people are responding to your ads in real-time, allowing you to fine-tune your campaigns and make adjustments as needed. Additionally, now you click back and forth between pages to manage your ads. When you click on an ad from the Ads Manager page, you’ll see the details in a table and you don’t have to leave the page. You can preview an ad, review its targeting, and look at several graphs related to its performance.
The new Ads Manager offers excellent ways to measure success:
- Targeted Audience: You can target very precisely the people most likely to be interested in your product.
- Reach: The number of real people who saw your ads. It differs from impressions, which include people seeing an ad multiple times.
- Social Reach: People who saw your ad, with the names of their friends who liked your page. Ads shown with the names of people’s friends are twice as effective.
- Frequency: The number of times each person saw your ad, on average. You can use frequency to determine whether you need to make strategic changes to your campaign.
- Connections: Tells you how many people connected with your business after seeing your ads, even if they didn’t click, so you know you’re seeing results.
Source: Facebook marketing team
To read the full guide and see all the details as well as some great tips, click here.