Top Free Facebook Landing Page Creators
The switch back in March 2011 from FBML to Iframes left a lot of page owners scrambling to figure out how to create a landing page.
While the old format still worked, if you needed to create a new landing page, you had to learn a whole new method using Iframes.
Fortunately in the past 6 months some very cool DIY options have emerged for creating your own FREE Facebook landing page.
- Basic version is free for life
- Professional looking designs
- Easy to use – no technical knowledge required
- Free version must retain link to Pagemodo and doesn’t allow advanced features like like-gating (like gate = non-fans need to like your page before they can view your wall and other content)
- Free version does not allow you to include videos, more than a few graphics, or embed an opt-in box
- Free version doesn’t allow much customization
- Free! Even advanced features are free.
- You can include custom images
- Allows fan-gate
- Allows you to use custom HTML
- Only requires ‘basic information’ when connecting to your Facebook account
- May become a paid app in future (but if you are signed up before that goes into effect, you will be grandfathered in for free!)
- For admins to see how the welcome tab appears to non-fans, they have to actually ‘unlike’ the page temporarily
- You need custom images and/or some HTML knowledge
- Allows custom HTML
- Allows fan-gate
- Easy to use interface
- Allows custom graphics
- Allows up to 100K fans for free
- Requires custom graphics/and or some HTML knowledge
- Requires you to host your own graphics
Iwipa is a Facebook app that actually lets you build a type of sub-site within your Facebook page.
- Allows you to create multiple tabs (not just a welcome tab)
- You can use Google Analytics to track your visitors
- Allows you to add video
- Almost unlimited customization options
- Video instructions on how to use applicable
- Allows you to use custom graphics and/or HTML
- Needs slightly more technical ability than the previously mentioned software
- Free version requires link back to Iwipa
If you don’t already have a Facebook landing page, I hope this has inspired you to start one. None of these free landing page generators require serious coding skills, which means anyone can have a page up in no time at all.
Are you directing users to a custom landing page? Why or why not?
P.S. Did you know I’m available for one-on-one coaching? Want to take your Facebook marketing to the next level? Contact me today!